Saturday, August 28, 2010

It's just a short post to express my feeling of grateful, to her, my best friend for everything she has done for me.

Here's her picture, so you know how she looked like rite? So I am not gonna describe her.

What's so special about her to me?

Every time when I am emotional, she will always be there for me, listens to all my complaints, put up with all my temper.

I actually have a bad temper, and its really hard for people to bear with it, as you can imagine. She did it.

Every time when I made a decision, although everyone disagree bout it, she is the one who always support me with my decision.

In soya's case, when Danush thinks that I won't have a chance to be with him at all; when my sister told me that he will meet lots of hot, mature girls after he graduate and I won't have chance; when my brother told me that he agree with my sister; when everyone around me keep telling me that it's time for me to move on... She is always the one, and only one who tell me to follow my heart, and do what I want to do.

I am a stubborn person, I won't change my mind because of the words that people tell me; Sometimes, I just need a person, to support me with my decision, and she is always the one.

I am a crazy person, I like to have fun, I like to be sampat, and she, is always the one who ber-sampat with me, so how you want me to not appreciate her?

Hmmp...It's a short post, as it written above, so I guess I should stop here, there are not much to write, because lotsa things that she has done for me are more than words can say.

I just want to let you know that... I APPRECIATE YOU A LOT!!! ♥♥♥


~The sampat moments~

Last Day of 2009 & First Day of 2010 with her






Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one.










I guess SAMPAT-NESS is the thing that bring us together








Showing angry faces to the camera~
( True friend never let you do stupid things... alone xP )


I ♥ you, my dearest SAMPAT! :):)


No comments: