Friday, August 29, 2008

THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY, YESTERDAY & TODAY~

i quit marching team on de previous day before hari kecemerlangan~>.<
i really love marching~^ ^
but i hav my dance performance~=.=
so de seniors thought tat...mayb i can't make it...~-.-
i'm ok with tis~=)
but oso felt happy~=D
coz finally~=>
my sis 'confirm' my marching skills!~^ ^
wee~xDDDDD
felt blue mixed wit happy~=)

HARI KECERMELANGAN~"dang dang dang dang"
scouts lost de marching competition...~"haizz..."
they r still de champion for me~^ ^
coz SCOUTS is always de best!~xD
[ SCOUTS is de best among all...especially their tanggal 31~xD ]

my debate presentation on today was CANCELLED!~
wee...~^ ^
y?coz i didn't prepare at ALL!!!~xD

my dance~
ehmmm...~
i think i did it well~
although i forgot some steps~
but then~
can't blame me~
coz no one is perfect in tis world~
lols~xD

and x 100000000...~
[de make-up is really nice~first time for me~unbelievable rite?xD ]


and...


MY PHONE GOT STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!

really really felt sad tat time~
n i scolded my frens~
coz i was really angry tat time~

SORRY TO MY FRENS TAT KENA FROM ME ON TAT DAY!!!...>.<"

decide to bought a new 1...
gonna find my mum to invest me~ xDDDDD

*since cheryl added my pic in her blog, i wil oso add her pic in my blog~
xD


happy & blue,
yenlin.
>.<"

No comments: