Thursday, August 21, 2008

WAD WE USUALLY DO WHEN WE GO FREN'S HOUSE?...lol...

Went jia le's house yesterday, to practice our traditional dance...lol...gonna perform on Hari Kecemerlangan on 29th August...6 people going to perform, actually is 9 but 3 of them quit de.
On tat day, juz 3 people appeared in jia le's house, joanna, hsu wern n me...de remains 2 of them is pei fern n wing yan...they ffk us...so no much to talk about them...xP

I arrived her house at 1.35 i think, walked there from kelana puteri...y i have to walk...thanks to jia le n my phone:
  1. JIA LE: she told her mum to come n fetch me from kelana puteri, but then i took bus to kelana puteri, tat's y i dunno what time wil i arrive there...so, i cal her to cal me after half an hour...SHE HAD FORGOTTEN!...damn...
  2. my PHONE: RAN OUT OF CREDIT!...

how lucky i am??...lols

Finally, i arrived her house...straight away ran into her room[ wit air-conditioner ]...3 minutes later, 2 of them, joanna n hsu wern arrived...[ y come together?...coz go INC together...xP ]...

* REST * * REST * * REST *

After 1 n a half hours break, plus 30 minutes lunch time, equals to 2 hours...xD...we started practice...

* PRACTICE * * PRACTICE * * PRACTICE *

After half an hour practice...lols......we went into jia le's room, de one wit air-conditioner...xP...then, we started taking photos...making calls...model-ing...[ for 2 n a half hours...xD ]

taken some photos for four of us...lols...[ all by me...lols...xD ]


lol...kinda nice pic, by jia le, edited by me...

emo dog...lols...



EMO HSU WERN 1, 2 & 3


.1.

.2.

.3.


WERNIEE, JIA LE N JOANNA


...LOLss...me??


taking pics for them...lols...



she forced me to take tis pic...but is kinda pretty


le n me...


tis is wat we cal PRETTY

...starting perasan...





JIA LE WEDDING N EMO PICs...


BY , yenlin.


[ i forced her to bcome my model...lol... ]



SMILE!=)







EMO?!


...LOL...xD?!



my favourite...lols...




Tis is wat we did de whole afternoon...LOLz...After tat??...go tuition...xD

Tis is wad we do when we go fren's house...xP

No comments: