Friday, January 9, 2009

Farewell Jia Yuin!!!

jia yuin has transferred to dj yesterday...
kinda sad when jia yee told me abt tis...
she is a really good...polite[ hmm...ya... ]...nice and sweet girl...
tat's y i like her so much,
my pretty + cute + adorable daughter[adopted 1~ ]~

----------------------------------------------------------------------

received a message from jia yee when i reached home...

"So did you cry when you go home?
Don't be sad already, friends come and go"

ya...
friends come and go...
so people,
tat's y we shall cherish people around us before we regret...
people we love and people who love us~

ok...
back to my daughter...
hmm...jia yuin...
muz always keep in touch wit me yea...>.<
best wishes to u in ur new school =]
farewell Jia Yuin!
farewell my daughter~

*oh yea...btw...jia yee...i didn't cry yeaterday...but a bit down...+.+

yenlin.

No comments: