Wednesday, January 7, 2009

SCHOOL~

School started 3 days ago...lol...
everything is fine...
but 1 thing i afraid de most is...
I CAN'T WAKE UP FOR SCHOOL!
ya...can't wake up...

y?

first, my mum won't wake me up, bcoz she says i must wake up by myself...she is stil sleeping when i wake up...

second, i can't hear de alarm...
[ sumone...i think either michelle or li shan...suggested me to put it besides me...but then, michelle/li shan, my alarm clock is my phone...if i put it besides me, i wil die soon~ ]

so...i think de only way to solve tis problem is...sleep earlier~

and a...
i have got some *NEW* uniforms...
from my sis...
[ she graduated last year~ ]
and i did something stupid on my uniform today...
[ hmm...should be my sis's uniform ]

u noe...there is her name tag on de uniform...
and i was lazy to take out de name tag yesterday...
so i juz put on my name tag...using double-sided tape tis morning...
stupid rite? i admit tis...
i should use safety pin[ the smarter way~ ]...at least it won't come off so easily...xP

No comments: